Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cursed!!!



i've decided that having a baby 13 days early is maybe more a curse than anything, especially when you plan on having more! I'm pretty sure all along I have mentally thought that just because Hailyn was a nice child and decided to come early that the one(s) to follow would do exactly the same..
Well today is 13 days till my due date and this darn baby is a bit to comfy inside me. How is it possible though to have constant contractions for the last almost 3 months and make it this far? He better just be holding off for his daddy to come home ( 3 SLEEPS!!!), because next wednesday his time is up! I really don't care what it takes, this little guy needs to be welcomed into this world- and June 8th sounds like a wonderful birthday to me!!
Being 38 weeks pregnant i'm pretty sure sucks for anyone who's been there- with the exception of your first baby, because after having more than one, no one out there has the right to complain with their first baby (unless its twins) because first pregnancies are absolutely amazing, you look good, you feel good and everything is wonderful.
But back to what I was trying to complain about- being 38 weeks and home alone with 2 kids is super hard. Sleep is impossible with how sore your body is, and then to have your 2 year old decide that every single morning she is going to wake up at 6:32, yup I meant to type that, 6:32 not 6:30, or 6:45 but 6:32 every single morning is just to much right now! I really feel like I will get more sleep once this little guy is out because I will finally have my body back!

But since I have decided his time is almost up, I am really really excited to meet him and get to hold him in my arms instead of my belly! Its been a pretty stressful pregnancy, and a few times I really wasn't sure if id make it full term, so despite being so sore and unable to sleep I am very thankful to have a healthy baby inside me that I know can now come out at any point and be more than ok! Especially since all he's doing in there now is getting fatter!!

AND i'm just as excited for Jordan to be back for a bit in 3 sleeps! I think every time Hailyn talks to Jordan on the phone she asks him either "why you no come home" or "why you in Halifax still", so they are in definite need of some major daddy time!!!

So heres to crossing my fingers and hoping that my next post is all about baby _________ (yup he has no name yet)

2 comments:

kalinda said...

cute pics of the girls. I hope this baby comes for you when you need it to. Can't wait to see what a little Martin boy looks like.

Candace said...

Your girls are so adorable! Good luck with the baby! Yes, I totally understand what you mean when you say that about having your first baby! It's super easy compared to 3 and 4 kids. What are they thinking =)? 3 was harder for me than 4, so good luck!