Friday, May 6, 2011

HUGE!

Yep! I'm huge.. which is soooo fun..

Being on the final stretch is pretty much the one thing that keeps me able to be up and going.. Oh ya, and the fact Jordan's gone and there are 2 little stinkers that still need a mom!

You hear all the time about super terrible pregnancies, and I always thought to myself "as if it could really be that bad"- well holy slap in the face i'm getting and a huge reality check that yup it is possible to have 2 amazing pregnancies and then the 3rd that is completely different and horrible from the start to finish. Maybe its my bodies way of saying, 3 is enough!! Cuz at this rate, thats all my body will be having to deal with, I couldn't imagine having to do this all over again one day.

Clearly the timing was NOT ideal, I never ever ever ever (how about one more?) EVER would have planned on having a baby the middle of June with the job Jordan has, yet apparently all I have to do is think "maybe we should have another baby one day" and the next month, surprise I get one now!

Don't get me wrong, I am now very excited for this little guy, a boy seems like a whole new adventure, and almost like having your "first" all over again after having 2 girls. With all of the problems he is already causing me I have a feeling a boy is going to be lots of work!
The sleepless nights, the doctor telling me to go on "bed rest" because of the terrible cramping and contractions, the inability to literally get out of bed in the middle of the night when i'm being called I know is very soon going to be all over and all very worth it! Thats my way to try and stay positive right now when i'm here and Jordan's gone, it will all be over soon and our little family of 4 will soon be 5 and we couldn't be more excited!!

No comments: