Sunday, June 5, 2011

All 3 Babies

I swore to myself I wouldn't post again until the baby came, BUT after our little picture shoot today I really needed to add just one more.

Rylee has been my amazing photographer throughout this pregnancy, and takes my weekly belly snapshots. I do realize my stomach has not got bigger in about 2 months, just lower. This baby really does feel bigger than my girls did, and i'm hoping it's just because my stomach did not pop out as big so there is less room for him to move inside there. So here's my 38 week picture:

Once I was done having Rylee take a few pictures Hailyn ran over to where I was standing and said "Hailyns turn for pictures of my baby"- and she stood there posing all by herself, pretty much copying what I just did. I had the hardest time actually taking the pictures because it was so funny, yet Hailyn was not joking around, she really wanted pictures took of her "baby belly". SO here are Hailyns maternity pictures, were just not quite sure how far along she is.. 


And then HORRAY I got Rylee smiling, only because she wanted a picture with her baby, but still she's smiling!!! her mouth may be full of candy she's trying to hide, but I still think they turned out cute!


SO there are all 3 of our babies. Lets hope mine comes soon and pictures can be took of him outside my belly, and lets hope Hailyn soon understands that there really is not a baby in her belly. Any time I ask her to pick something up lately her response is "I cant, I have a baby in my tummy"- and yes she gets that exact line from me! But she uses the "baby" in her tummy all the time as an excuse to not do things. She really is quite the hilarious 2 year old.  A bit confused, but still really entertaining! 

No comments: