Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Almost 3 weeks


I cant put into words how much I love my little baby boy! Brenner is amazing, and such a perfect addition to our family! He's the perfect mix of Rylee, Hailyn, Jordan and also Jared (he looks a lot like Jareds baby pictures do)- so needless to say he really is a mix of everyone.
After the hard pregnancy and stressful experience having him plus the after "recovery", I look back and realize i'd go through it over and over again just to have him here.

We couldn't love him more, there truly is something about baby boys that are super special. I really can't get enough of him. Plus the girls are amazing with him, I couldn't have been more blessed in that area. Hailyn is so easy going she could care less that he is here and not jealous in the least bit. She loves to give him kisses and asks to hold him once in a while and be my little helper when I need things for him. Then Rylee is the perfect mommy, she would sit and hold him all day long if she could and I swear he knows its her holding him, he usually falls right asleep and is so calm when she has him. They love their little brother, its so nice to not have any jealousy with him here. My girls have been amazing, its wonderful and a huge help!
The only thing that could make this perfect would be if Jordan didn't have to be in Halifax working, but i'm very proud of Jordan and the sacrifices he is making for our family. I have the hardest time being away from my kids for just a few hours let alone months, so I cant even imagine how hard it is for him to be gone, especially now with Brenner and how much babies change every week.
But were proud of him and thankful for all of his hard work. SOON the summer will be over and he will be back home, it truly is MUCH better having him here!
 you cant kiss Brenners cheek without him thinking he's getting food and trying to eat so we got a good kiss!

 He looks SO much like Hailyns baby pictures here 


2 comments:

Cait said...

I love him so much!!!! We need to play, tell me the day that works best for you!

kelseyp said...

He is adorable!! These pics are so good! Hope everything is going well for you!! How fun to have a boy!