Sunday, May 1, 2011

THANKS!

This is what my "belly" pictures look like when my 4 year old takes them for me.. 
But hooray, 33.5 weeks.. not to many weeks left! 

THANK YOU everyone who took the time to leave their input and advice on my last post. I guess all along I never really did clue into what a big decision it was, so all of the different opinions really did help! From talking to people and reading comments it really is being done WAY more than my doctor planted in my head. There is a ton of boys still getting it done, and quite a few parents choosing not to. So it is less stressful knowing that regardless of the decision it will be the right one, since both options are technically the right one, and neither is wrong!  I really do though appreciate the time everyone took to comment on here, or on my FB or even to message me personally about it. Having the input from people I know and trust always helps when making decisions! I still am not 100% sure, and i'm just thankful that I have a few more weeks to decide.. or well make JORDAN decide!! because that is the best decision I can make- to let this baby's daddy decide what to do with his boy parts! 

I just thought everyone should know that last night Hailyn told me the baby in her tummy is getting big, so things with her "baby" are going great and she's still feeling good. Although last night she also told me she couldn't find it and she was feeling her tummy looking for it.. Hopefully she realizes soon there isn't a baby in there, and isn't to confused when mine comes out and hers doesn't! But Hailyn also thinks she is a cat and crawls around "meowing" more than anything.. So maybe I just have a strange child?

She also found Jordans City of Calgary License and carries it around with her telling me all the time "Thats Hailyns Daddy"- I guess thats her way of showing she misses him 


And then there is Rylee... Oh what do we say about Rylee... Maybe the ...'s say it all?!?
 She's emotional,  moody, messy, and thinks it's her job to discipline Hailyn, but all in all she's still a great 4 year old that has been helping me a lot lately. She's had a few crying spells (mostly at night) for her daddy and needs him to come home. But talking to him a few times a day on Facetime has been helping a lot with that. She's going to be a BIG helper when this baby comes. For being as little as she is she actually is really good with babies and loves them!! And after all this is "her" baby boy in my tummy
*****************
It's not fun not having Jordan around, but were trying our best to keep as busy as my body will possibly allow right now and do what we can to make the time go by fast! 

No comments: