Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Came to Soon!



I didn't expect this day to come so quickly, but the selling "summer" has officially started and Jordan left this morning for Halifax. This year is going to be quite different since we normally join him when he takes off, but due to special circumstances that really wasn't possible this time around. 

It’s going to be a rough go without him here, mostly due to the fact "bed rest" is what the doctor ordered! So were just going to have to take it a day at a time and do next to nothing till this little guy makes his appearance to the world. 31.5 weeks.. I’m getting closer!

But were definitely going to miss Jordan, its MUCH nicer having him here, the girls find him much more fun to play with than me, and the work he did around the house is going to be greatly missed, especially now! Plus, it’s just all around better having him here. But we are proud of all his hard work and the sacrifices he's making this summer!! 

We love him and miss him already!!! I just hope someway somehow he's able to be here when this baby comes, maybe it’s selfish but I need him here!! And I know it would kill him to miss this little guy being born. 


2 comments:

Candace said...

Good luck, I hope that the bedrest goes well and that Jordan makes it back for the babys birth. I'm so excited for you guys!

Richards said...

When I saw the title, I thought you had your baby, then I thought wow that is dedication to blogging!!! haha hope things are going well, I can't believe you are going to have three kids soon!! So exciting :)