Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Baby is Almost 2!!

I can not believe my baby is almost 2!! In just a few short weeks, we will be singing happy birthday once again which seems insane! There is no way my baby should be turning 2 this fast.
Hailyn has been nothing but pure joy since she arrived, and i'm really hoping she stays that way. She is just so happy and I don't want her to turn into a grumpy 4 year old, but hey, I guess only time will tell!

Today we did a little photo shoot for her birthday invitations, I have not one clue yet what the plan is for her birthday party, but I do at least know she needs cute pictures so make that party happen. These are just all black and white ones,  i'm thinking for her invitations I may do them in colour, but I LOVE black and white (although i'm sure everyone knows that by now)






1 comment:

kalinda said...

oh my goodness Kim she is so beautiful. I can't wait to see what your little boy looks like.