Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's A...

BOY!! 


Rylee has obviously known something before the rest of us!  We hadn't even told Rylee yet I was pregnant and she was informing me I had a baby boy in my tummy. She was bang on, its a baby boy, and we're very excited! I think Rylee may just be a tad more excited than the rest of us though, she has been wanting a brother and loves baby boys. If only she knew what that meant.. i'm sure the excitement of having a brother will wear off pretty quick!!  The baby was being a bit of a stinker at the ultrasound (he's naughty already..) and the lady couldn't get all his measurements or any good pictures. So hopefully when I go back in 2 weeks it will go better. 

thanks to my tri pod, self timer, and Rylee for pushing the button on 
my camera to get these pictures of my belly at 18 weeks

1 comment:

the Goodbrands said...

ahhhh congrats Kim!!! That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting!!! Boys are SO FUN!!!