Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Waiting Patiently........


Rylee has now been asleep for 3 hours so I decided to go in and wake her up, normally she gets all excited and wakes up but this time it wasnt the case, she wasnt to impressed and went right back to sleep after wanting me to leave! So since im super bored I decided to add a few more pictures to our blog as I wait patiently for my sleepy daughter to wake up!
We have so far had a fun laid back week, we have spent alot of time at the pool letting Rylee swim and play with the other kids here. She loves Briggs and asks for him all day long, the two of them play so cute together! I just finished the book I was reading, The Host, and now im back wondering what to do wtih my time! But enjoy the pictures, I take WAY to many lately, but I swear out of every 20 pictures I take I get one good one! I guess thats what happens when Im trying to take pictures of Rylee at the pool!!









2 comments:

Cait said...

I'm glad you start a blog! Sorry I kind of suck at commenting lately, but I love all the pictures I dreaming of a day when I have to wait for my two girls to wake up, I hate waking up after being up all night!

MEG said...

Hey Kim! LOVE that you have a blog, and I LOVE Rylees dress! Hope you are doing well, I wish you were here, you would see that Claire can be a little stinker! Rylee is adorable, and she is such a lucky little girl, you guys have so much fun! I wish I could go to an outside pool!