Thursday, June 26, 2008

Not a Great Week!!

Since out Lap Top broke and we had to send it away, I am stuck without a computer for anywhere from 2 weeks to a month, my camera has way to many pictures on it and i need to put them on the computer, I dont know how its going to last!! I guess I have to stop taking pictures.
So I am stuck with no computer and also somehow popped out my rib and im stuck not being able to really move at all, I can honestly say that I have never been in this much pain, and there is nothing I can even take to help with the pain. The 2 visits at the chiropractor have yet to be helpful and cause more pain than i would like. So I am really hoping soon I am able to move, it is hard being alone all day with Rylee not able to do much.

And then today to top everything off I find out that an aftergrad party is being held at MY house, I bet you all could guess that I am more than upset about that, and the fact that my house would even be considered let alone used!!!! All of our stuff was left in our house, and I am so worried about everything. I guess in the end im more worried than mad, i mean buying the house was a huge thing, and i love it i jut dont want anyting to happen to our stuff or our house.
** So as it turns out like only around 6 kids went and played the wii, i was told around 20 were going to probably be going. Ghee i wish i had been told the right thing to begin with, it would have saved alot of stressing out for nothing.**

So Im sure everyone can now tell that I havent had the greatest week so far, and theres not a whole lot that could make it any worse, so lets just hope things get better!

3 comments:

Mark Nott said...

if you don't have a computer, how did you type that?

Seems like a legit question to me

Cait said...

I'm so sorry Kim!!! I really hope you feel better and the the situation here at home gets better! Love ya and miss ya! And I am a complete idiot and forgot to tell you I got the undershirts and I love them! How much do I owe you, how do I get it to you?

Kimberlee said...

I have been using the one at the club house when i am able to. Its just hard to find time to get down here with rylee (cuz jordan is gone all day long), she isnt wonderful around computers and tries to shut it off or slam the key board. So i barely get to use one. I need mine back!!!
But yes, it was a legit question.