Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Best Shoot Ever!!! Caitlin, Jordan & the Girls!!

This shoot was SO fun! not only because of the people in it, but because of what it means. I can honestly say I have never been so excited for anyone as much as I am for Caitlin, Jordan and the girls!! There are somewhere around 100 pictures from earlier that I love, so literally I had to just randomly pick some, and I know there are lots posted, but I just love way to many of them!! 
Caitlin and Jordan make such a beautiful couple, not to mention such a perfect family. Even though I posted quite a few pictures, this literally is just a sneak peak.. 
** and I totally had went into my "Captured Memories" blog and thought I had posted this on there until I just finished and realized i'd signed in with the wrong e-mail.. whoopsie** 




















4 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! These are really great Kim! They look beautiful and happy. And congrats to them!

the Goodbrands said...

I love these Kim...GOOD JOB!!

David Shumway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Shumway said...

Kim! These are your best photos yet! Awesome job. :)