Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Blog!!!!


After months of wanting to do it, ive finally done it!! .... and im still working on it since im really not good at the whole blogging thing, and figuring out how to make them look super cute.

I made a photography blog, where I can post all the pictures i've took and will take. Hopefully get some constructive feedback from people that I can use to improve from.

I love photography and I wish I knew everything there was to know about it, not to mention I wish I had a super expensive camera with all of the gadgets to go along with it... and while we are on the topic, maybe throw a studio in there with a white background and lights and unlimited props.. one day!

I love my family, and I love my kids, but I feel that I need to be doing something more. Don't get me wrong, my kids keep me more than busy, but busy with being up all night, and cleaning up after them (ALL DAY!), and of course all the fun things that come along with it, but being able to take pictures and try new and fun edits on them is something that makes me even happier and lets me get a "break" for a while.

Im hoping people will enjoy what they see and want to book some sessions, id love to expand what i've done and get more experience, so i'd do sessions really cheap since people will be helping me out by booking. I know, bad time of the year to decide i'd like to do this, hopefully I can figure something out and get a little set up in my basement while its FREEZING out!!

So enjoy my new blog, let me know what you think, and I will keep updating this one also!

http://www.capturedmemories01.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment:

Jessica Shumway said...

Yay! Congrats. :) Photography is the most amazing, creative thing I have ever done and I love it more with every shoot. Can't wait to see your photos!!