Monday, March 22, 2010

I LOVE Weddings!!!

On March 19, 2010 Jordans brother Adam married Sheryll an amazing girl!! I was honored they asked me to be their photographer, i've never took wedding pictures before so I was kind of nervous, but they were perfect models! I had SO much fun, and I realize how much I LOVE taking pictures!! Keep in mind this is my first attempt at shooting a wedding..

But im so happy for the new couple, they make such a perfect match!! I took over 300 pictures, so here are just a few..





















































































3 comments:

Cait said...

KIM! These are amazing! You did a great job.

KYLE FAMILY said...

Great pictures Kim you did such a good job!!!! I would hire you for my wedding! Looks like the wedding turned out beautifully!

Cindy said...

Beautiful! It's sad being so far away - I miss out on all of these cool events!