Thursday, July 30, 2009

Complain Much??



Yes that is ME, i complain WAY to much and I really have just realized that this last week!! I am no longer able to stand heat ever since I had Rylee (one of the many "wonderful" ways my body changed after having a baby), I am HOT all the time so this almost 40+ weather we have been having for like a week straight isnt going over so well!! Living in a constant pool of sweat isnt what Id like to call enjoyable by any means. Rylee called my mom today and the first thing she said to her was "it's to hot in my house!!!" and even with the portable AC we bought it is TO HOT!!!!! why they build town houses here without built in AC is beyond me!! So I have pretty much been complaining all day long and yet my poor husband (who im complaning to) has to walk around outside all day long in the heat. Im thinking I need to find a new person to complain to....... ok or maybe just stop complaining!

Other than the heat things here have been great. I got a "wake-up" call the other day and its really been on my mind ever since, and realize that I need to really be way more appreciative of what I have and all of the blessings that I do have and just how great my life really is.
I truly have been taking complete advantage of what i've been given and all of the people that I do have in my life that are here to help me. I have an amazing husband who loves me (and i love back) and puts up with me even when im super grumpy and complaining constantly, my girls are the greatest two little girls ever they are both amazing and fit in so perfectly in their own way, and i have amazing parents and siblings that help out SO much, and I really do miss that during the summer, being able to have them to entertain me when im bored or just help with my girls when a bit of a break is needed! I realize being gone just how much I do take advantage of that and how badly i miss it!! And I have such great friends that im able to laugh with and be around and ones that I know no matter what happened would be there for me. I hope I am able to be all of those things back!
So i guess despite all of the complaining I do, I really do have a great life! There are so many things I want to work on and get better at and I know by doing so things will just get that much better!
my baby is seriously never mad, i get to see this cute happy face all day long!!!
i LOVE this picture of them!!!


















No comments: