Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Way to Lucky!!


I LOVE my girls so much!! I dont know why we got SO lucky, but i've so far been able to have the two best babies ever! I thought with Rylee we had just got super lucky and wouldnt get that again, but I was proven wrong once Hailyn came. She couldnt be any happier and easy to have around plus she sleeps great. She is the perfect addition to our little family.

For the last 2 weeks she has been smiling and "talking" all the time and its so much fun! and to add to things being so good Rylee got over her little monster phase, and is back to my sweet little girl. Ok maybe not sweet all the time cuz after all she is 2 1/2 and has a little attitude, but she has been way better and such a big help. She loves her little sister even though she tells me at least every other day that "Hailyns yukie I dont like her" (she only ever says it after she gets in trouble for being to rough with Hailyn). But things are going great, we leave SO soon for Vancouver, I can not believe how fast time has gone by, im not ready to leave yet!













4 comments:

stephen&andrea said...

hey it's Andrea. i have to say i love your girls they are way to cute. Congrats and i hope your doing well

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls - including you!!

kelseyp said...

hailyn has gotten so big. it's crazy how time flies. i love the pictures you got done. rylee looks like a little princess

Lyndsey said...

Wow your hair looks amazing, and your little girls are so cute. I am taking a trip to calgary and was hopping you could tell me where in China town I can get those squeaky shoes from?